View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 18:42   #285
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I don't disagree Therefore it makes sense to sample the official line (WH), then a news outlet that opposes Trump, say the BBC/CNN and one that broadly supports trump, say Fox News.
My point is that, at one time or another, all of these organisations have been biased fake news according to Trump. It's the default position of him, his White House and his supporters at any accountability or criticism. It's not as if he has an issue with one or two organisations, all Presidents have displayed that trait, it's a complete rejection of it all. Anything other than his Tweets and maybe Breitbart.

It extends to polls - all bad polls are fake news. The popular vote - the difference is fake voters. Everything is fake other than what he says apparently.

Trump attacks any check on his power. At the moment the biggest ones are the media and the courts. Thankfully for now the America system is rather resilient and it doesn't bestow full powers to it's President.

Quote:
But people should also explore the philosophy behind both stances. As I've said, at its root it is a war between Sovereignty and Globalism/NWO supporters. Globalists have had their progress temporarily halted by Brexit and Trump. Many liberal supporters of the anti Trump movement don't understand the battle that they have opted into.
People who generally support globalisation are not supporters of a New World Order.