View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 14:33   #6704
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickytree View Post
I have Sky Sports for the Championship and the cricket.
If you were 2 take your average mid table Championship game and the same for the Premier League for a neutral the Championship would be more exciting.
The Premier League has become pretty boring with the Championship having more goals and just end to end action.

I used to watch any Premier League game I could but take last night as an example Liverpool v Man Utd (2 powerhouses of the league of you believe the hype) completely dull 0-0.
Forest v Cardiff on Friday night tune in and I guarantee more entertaining.
I have Sky sports primarily for American football, but I do watch quite a bit of football. American football has definitely been more exciting than the Premier league games shown over the weekend and this season in general.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote