View Single Post
Old 13-04-2012, 09:17   #23
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Anti-gay adverts pulled from bus campaign by Boris Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I'm not sure how I'd describe them but they're not homophobic. People are far too quick to play the "ooooh, gayist" card these days especially when it comes to anything connected to religion.

I don't see anything in that 'advert' which suggests homosexuality can be 'cured'. It could just as easily refer to someone straight who 'experimented' during their teens or puberty.
I don't think this is the case. I think they are promoting the belief that gay people are cured. Either way it's promoting the idea that it's something people should / can get over which isn't a kind or helpful message to anyone already struggling with their sexuality....
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote