View Single Post
Old 26-10-2005, 19:13   #8
fireman328
Inactive

fireman328 has reached the bronze age
fireman328 has reached the bronze agefireman328 has reached the bronze age
Re: Job interview with JET2....help needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder
Hello!

As the title may suggest I have a job interview in the morning for Cabin Crew with Jet2! I really really want this job and I'm looking forward to the interview!

I need some help1 I know some of what's in store. I have to stand up and tell everyone (all applicants) why i want to work for Jet2. I can't think what to say it's just something i want to do! So can you guys give me some advice on what to say? I also need to say what my weaknesses are, but I can't think what to say to also make it sound positive and not too bad.

The final and worst thing is i will get given a product to stand up and sell to everyone, any tips? i'm really not good on sales!

Help

It's a bit late now but people I know at Gatwick are always moaning about the on board sales of VAT free goods, they have targets to meet and certain products are promoted, in short, trawl the net tonight and try to pick up some sales jargon or you will be at a disadvantage. Most of the other applicants will have a retail background which they will be able to draw. Remember, sell yourself, sell the airline and give them a good sales pitch !!!!
To some extent use the old saying "Bull**** baffles brains" but dont lose sight of the objective to convince them that you are the best candidate they will see and the others are "also rans"
Good luck and break a leg, as they say in showbiz because you are putting on the best show they will see today !!!!!

Kimberley x
fireman328 is offline   Reply With Quote