View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 10:51   #5
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: B&Q Satellite - Ross freesat box and dish

Ignore what the box says.. It doesn't get that information from the satellites instead it's in the firmware as to "what should be at that sky position" (on my sat when I use an old firmware it says the same as yours, when I use a brand new firmware it includes the later sats and also references freeview"

Sounds like the firmware is a few years old but it will still scan for ALL of the channels in that position as it will query the sat for a list of all transponders..

Before you ask I don't have a clue if you can update your firmware.. My sat is one of the linux based firmware boxes with serial and 10/100 network so I can reflash by a number of means..

As far as the TP locked channels (usually PPV) I'm afraid we don't allow then sort of conversations on here
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote