View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 13:18   #3079
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l got through to the relevant secretary via a email as l tried to get through by phone but its impossible to get through so l voiced my ongoing concerns in the email to the consultants secretary about the delays in my ICD procedure so hopefully l should get a reply but l don't hold much hope that its going to done any quicker but at least l can try.

Highlighting your situation with the head honcho never hurts. They're not constantly monitoring what's happening to all their patients and you might be pleasantly surprised at what happens. The thing is, you now have it on record and there can be no excuses for further delays etc. If you don't hear back within a few days, I would follow it up. To be fair to them, they have no idea of what toll all this is taking on you unless they're informed of it. They'll certainly want to avoid a problem, especially having been warned of it in writing. Best of luck Den.

---------- Post added at 13:18 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Go to use the strimmer today and the line's run out, So I have to traipse up to B&Q and pay a fortune for a few pence worth of nylon line.
Try somewhere like B&M or Home Bargains?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote