View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 22:45   #301
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
First off, I'm going to stop using the terms Breixiteers & Bremoaners, I'm going to says Winners and Losers.

I nearly through my radio across the room to day listening to a brexit discussion, it was more about the losers trying to get the whole thing cancelled, and still moaning about not getting the vote we wanted.

Well tough titty the losers lost we are leaving.
You sure about this? Unless our government get it together we all lose in the short and medium term.

The biggest sign of a loser is surely ignoring the evidence and refusing to accept that course of action may be wrong given the facts as they stand compared to how they were in the past.

Last edited by Ignitionnet; 09-10-2017 at 23:35.