View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 14:10   #2826
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Personally, I think that Sky and Virgin have the whip hand here. I don't understand why RTE think they can just demand this money and these platforms will pay up.

If they are not bothered whether or not they carry RTE, then RTE will just have to accept the devision or lose a massive amount of advertising revenue.

The same goes for ITV as long as there is no legislation getting in the way of this.
The Story is about Virgin Media Ireland.

Virgin Media Ireland viewers may lose the following channels:

Entertainment:
-RTÉ One
-RTÉ player
-RTÉ2
-RTÉ One +1
-RTÉ One HD
-RTÉ2 HD

News and Documentaries:
-RTÉ News Now

Kids:
-RTÉjr
-TRTÉ

Radio:
-RTÉ Radio 1
-RTÉ 2FM
-RTÉ Lyric FM
-RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta
-RTÉ Radio 1 Extra
-RTÉ Gold
-RTÉjr Radio
-RTÉ Chill
-RTÉ Pulse
-RTÉ 2XM

©copyright 2017 Virgin Media Ireland (Part of Liberty Global).

http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.co.uk/p...15-update.html (Link information was right on August 1st 2017 - Did we miss any thing? PM us today if we did.)

Virgin Media UK viewers may lose RTE One and RTE Two in North Ireland.
Virgin Media UK viewers may lose RTE Radio 1 UK Wide.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 04-10-2017 at 14:21.