View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 23:06   #4774
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I have been a busy bee at the cinema recently:

John Wick 8/10: not the best film ever but a great action flick which built on the story of the first one and bucked the trend by being better imho.

Patriots Day 7/10: I love films based on true stories and action aside, this did a great job of showing you what went on behind the scenes when we were watching the news and press conferences

The Great Wall 6/10: I enjoyed it but couldn't help but feel the whole purpose of the feel was to glorify China and their culture and throw some monsters in the middle. I loved it though, I love seeing great empires in all their glory with the military precision of choreography and all the costumes.

Kong: Skull Island 5/10: Biggest disappointment of the year for me so far. I was happy to see Kong still turned out to be a good guy and was not captured but I felt like the film wasn't supposed to be about him and more of an "explore the Jurassic park" which happened to be part of. I still would have enjoyed it for the action and bad guys but there was something missing in it for me and it felt hollow.

Four good films coming up very soon which I am looking forward to:

Beauty and the Beast
Power Rangers
Fast 8 (midnight premiere)
Ghost in the Shell (midnight premiere)
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote