View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 23:21   #29
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Jeremy Corbyn blames foreign policy for terrorism in UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I wasn't aware that was part of the trade of but seeing as you bring it up I tend to take media accusations like that with a heart attack inducing sized pinch of salt. I remember call me Dave saying anyone who didn't support his bombing in Syria was a terrorist sympathiser and Teddy Taylor calling for the terrorist Mandela to be shot for instance, its an easy accusation to throw about.
Only, it's not an accusation. Plenty of history exists with his ties to the IRA. Him refusing to condemn them, him inviting them back to Westminster at the total dismay of fellow Labour MPs, right after their bombing campaign started. He shared a platform with them and his racist ex lover, Abbott also said at the time she wanted the Brits to be defeated.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote