View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 22:34   #26
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Jeremy Corbyn blames foreign policy for terrorism in UK

Maggy., With all due respect to yourself. There are two major points here.

One, we could to the IRA, as it was a 'polictal party - Sinn Fein. And this is what we did. Talk.

Two. IS, is ten times WORSE than the IRA. I have read so many stories on what evil *******s have done.
Didn't they does a AMERICAN in petrol when he was alive, and gave him loads of drugs. And set fire to him. And showed these horrific events on the Internet. And didn't they take Gay men, blind fold them. Take up to the top of a church and throw them off. Behead BRITISH citizens.

Need l carry on.

Do we want Corbyn to talk to them, well good luck to whoever try. He wont come out alive.

I read an article this morning in The Sun on page 11 by Anila Baig. And her comments are correct. We have young Muslim men being targeted by IS. But she has said that Muslim parents need to stop this stranglehold on there kids. And if they want to to stick to there strong faith - they should go back to live in Islamic Countries.

What we have is where young kids are being targeted, and turned against us. And this is what is happening.

I am proud of my country, and that we live in a society where each one of us. No matter what religion, what colour. We stand together to fight these evil *******s.

Each day when l do my job, l see first hand what the emergency services have to put on a daily basis. What Corbyn has to do, is demand that the Conservatives stop the severe cuts that is happening to our NHS, Police and Fire Services.

When Manchester disaster happened. Off Duty staff from Police, NHS and Fire service went into work and helped - its called Duty of Care, and the way we are.

Sorry that l have gone on a bit. But its about time MPs from all parties, that we need these essential services and NOT to cut them
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote