View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 19:06   #11
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: BBC license change to cover catchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
the whole thing is a joke and they need to get rid of it completely. How can it be legal to pay for something which you don't use. Just because you have a tv doesn't mean I am going to watch the BBC. The BBC is **** and get all my stuff from the hundreds of channels Sky provides. Why should I pay two subscriptions?

They had might as well make it law that everyone in the country pays road tax because we all walk on paths and use roads to get from A to B. If I won the euromillions I love to bring it up in the European court of human rights.
Your council tax pays for services you don't use too.

Parliament believes that forcing TV users to buy a licence, and using the funds raised to run a public service broadcaster, is the best way of ensuring that there is a benchmark of quality and breadth of content in UK broadcasting.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote