View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 11:36   #251
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
Source? Too many unsubstantiated rumours getting posted here in the absence of genuine news.

If this is true, and I sincerely hope it isn't, having just signed a new twelve month deal with VM I wonder where the protection is for us customers on accepting a new contract with an agreed price if the supplier can jack the price up with the ink barely dry on my signature? Shouldn't we get some protection by law or at least OFCOM (cough cough)? I'm committing to a full year, shouldn't the supplier be bound to do likewise?
You don't need to be Albert Einstein to work out subscription increases will come thick and fast.

With fierce competition leading to eye-watering discounts to attract new customers and more people ringing retentions and being offered higher discounts to retain custom simple economics tells you someone has to make up that shortfall and sadly that's the existing customer base.