View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 10:47   #249
paultrademark
Inactive

Services: 70MB BB
paultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful onepaultrademark is the helpful one
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
Source? Too many unsubstantiated rumours getting posted here in the absence of genuine news.

If this is true, and I sincerely hope it isn't, having just signed a new twelve month deal with VM I wonder where the protection is for us customers on accepting a new contract with an agreed price if the supplier can jack the price up with the ink barely dry on my signature? Shouldn't we get some protection by law or at least OFCOM (cough cough)? I'm committing to a full year, shouldn't the supplier be bound to do likewise?
You're free to leave for the services that are increased within 30 days of VM notifying you, that's been the case for some time now.