View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 18:05   #4867
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I am one of the triallists

The problem I also had with braille on the boxes was the pharmacy kept putting labels over the braille....

Your friend should call RNIB and they can organise with boots to get on the trial.
Cheers dilli. I will tell her about the labels and see what she wants to do. She has her prescriptions delivered from a local pharmacy but I would be more than happy to drive her to the nearest Boots if necessary. Shame more pharmacies don't seem to have the same option.