View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 16:47   #4865
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
That looks like a very useful idea. Are you one of the volunteer trialists or are the Talking Labels now available in all Pharmacies. I have a friend who is bind and watching her with her meds sometimes worries me, I know she has a braille notation on the labels but in the winter her fingertips get cracked and she has problems reading.
I am one of the triallists

The problem I also had with braille on the boxes was the pharmacy kept putting labels over the braille....

Your friend should call RNIB and they can organise with boots to get on the trial.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote