View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 13:13   #44
Waldo Pepper
Inactive

Waldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation eraWaldo Pepper has entered a golden reputation era
Re: I have a job interview tomorrow with virgin media for a cable guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besty4290 View Post
Yeah, I applied through the Virgin site. I sent it in on Saturday and got the reply yesterday morning. They rang me, asked me a few questions about what Virgin offer, health and safety when using equipment, then told me I had a phone interview on Thursday.

Hope someone can offer some help with the questions, just wondering what they're gonna ask tbh.
I regularly do phone interviews. It can be quite hard. Just think on your feet.
From an Electronics Engineering point of view, I ask them to draw an aerial at one side of the paper and a loudspeaker at the other side. It's an FM car radio, fill in the bits in between.

If I was a VM installer, I would ask similar. I would expect you to know how a modem works and the difference between a router and network switch.

What's an IP address etc...
Waldo Pepper is offline   Reply With Quote