View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 15:49   #40
georgepomone
Inactive

Services: Tivo. VIP 120 Pack.
georgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to allgeorgepomone is a name known to all
Re: I have a job interview tomorrow with virgin media for a cable guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukefever View Post
If you applied via Virgin media website then you will be employed by Virgin media. I am still none the wiser regarding questions for the phone interview. Someone must be able to offer advice though somewhere? How did you find out about your phone interview? I applied 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything yet.

Duke
Hi Dukefever,
it's like most phone interviews split into sections they give you time between each section and ask questions on your reaction to customer questions etc. They are not the same questions all the time. I didn't find it taxing as they give you time to think of your answers. I found it fair. It's what happens next that upset me. I made a jouney to be fobbed off with an excuse that the interview had been cancelled. After nearly a month of trying to get an explanation I gave up on them.
I hope you get a better reception.
George.
georgepomone is offline   Reply With Quote