View Single Post
Old 17-12-2009, 22:43   #33
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: I have a job interview tomorrow with virgin media for a cable guy

l had an interview while working with them in Isleworth, l went out with them for one day, and was being checked with a supervisor, l kept on asking how much, how long and all he said to me, l will let you know if you have the job later.

When five o'clock came, l asked him what time we finish he said later, 8-00 came and he took me to one side, and said l was being offered a contract, and l had to call him at 10am the following morning, l called him and he told me, the company was being taken over and the contract would not be offered, and that l wasn't being paid, l asked why, and he told me to phone there office, which l did, and they knew nothing of me going on the interview. l was so angry.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote