View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 19:28   #262
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I think it's pretty obvious to most people that I meant to say "no legs".

I didn't obtain the information from a Metro link, but Denphone has kindly found a link for you about the relevant case.

This ridiculous decision has now been overturned, but it just shows what's being done to disabled people.
So EVERYTHING in your post was FALSE. There wasn't even a "crawl to work" comment involved. It's quite possible that he said that he could haul himself up/down stairs at home. If he did, it should have been ignored as that is not the context the question is meant to be applied.

Unless there are other factors we haven't been told about, he is still not eligible for ESA. Being in a wheelchair only gives 9 points, when at least 15 are needed. The reasoning for just 9 points is that many people in wheelchairs DO work, so he could. All that time he would still be receiving the higher rates of mobility DLA or PIP.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote