View Single Post
Old 15-10-2012, 19:41   #1303
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Have Sky announced a date for their new 'N' Wifi adapters yet?

I heard a while back that they were due October time but the 'technical specs' on the product page are next to useless.

http://www.sky.com/shop/tv/wireless-connector/
Leave it a while longer , I believe there selling their remaining stock of 'G' adapters before replacing with the new 'N' adapters according to the forums.

I personally prefer homeplugs.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote