View Single Post
Old 19-06-2017, 14:12   #3136
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedm45 View Post
Anyone having intermittent remote control problems? No response to key presses on the box and the red light on the remote only sometimes works on key presses. Volume control is fine but this will be IR instead of radio.

I've got a new one on its way but just wondering if anyone has seen this and can confirm a new remote will fix it
I experienced something similar after I had been using the V6 remote to control my Samsung bedroom TV. I had been using it to turn the set on and off as well as change the volume. After a while the bluetooth stopped working and only the IR would work. I re-paired it via the settings menu and it's worked fine ever since. I now use the TV remote for the TV and the V6 remote just for the V6.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote