View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 15:04   #1095
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
What I never understood during the whole Hillary email thing was this. When I was reading up on the whole thing (I do actually like to research stuff I argue about)....
You're like me, even though we may not share same views, we have a need to research stuff before jumping on a hysteria bandwagon.

I never got the Hillary email thing in the beginning until, I too, looked in to the issue deeper.

The problem is, Hillary Clinton did not help herself during her testimony, she is said to have lied under oath that she did not send or receive classified material through her own email server, yet FBI Director James Comey said there was was such emails found.

Because of her high position in Government and tenure as US Secretary of State, she was in receipt and sending of, Top Secret and classified emails. But in her absent mind, was sending and receiving them through her own private email server, that was a unsecured system, a system that was said to be running from a bathroom closet by the private company she was using.

In the following youtube clip showing her testimony, which she gave under oath which highlights she lied under that oath, about her saying she had not sent and received classified emails through her private server and at about 2 minutes 30 seconds in on this clip, James Comey said she did otherwise.