View Single Post
Old 18-12-2011, 18:29   #1
JasonP
Inactive

JasonP is an unknown quantity at this point
is something wrong with vm?

Hi, I've been a vm customer for years, the service has been good, until now.

I moved and vm didnt offer broadband in my new area, so I took adsl and a phone with them through the bt socket, slow but all good. Anyways, I had some leaflet through the door about a month ago saying its now a super quick bb area. I rang and booked an install to have it changed, I have to change my phone number (why? im with vm already) waited 3 weeks, cables have been pulled and everything, vm rang the day before to remind me and make sure i was home for my install. I was, it was an am call, but at 2pm nobody had arrived and I got a call to say it wouldnt be done that day. I used to fit cable in the area a few years back, I called my old boss who said they are snowed under and he'd call back. He didnt. He hasnt answered the phone since either. When I call the number I was called from when it was cancelled they are very quick to get off the phone and say they'l get my old boss to call, he still hasn't. I have an answering machine message from vm saying it will be fitted on nye in the afternoon, I very much doubt that given the service so far. Now they have cut off my existing phone line I guess assuming my install went ahead. I cant believe it.

Is there a problem with vm in the southampton area? Is this the usual way vm treat their paying customers? Im so p*d off. I can even see the cable. No apology no anything.

Sorry to start with a rant, but has vm really gone this far downhill?
I certainly wouldnt recommend this to anyone else now. I now have no choice but to use my mobile to call them, and pay for the call. Can you tell im annoyed

Anyways, if anyone knows whats wrong with vm in the south please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Jason
JasonP is offline   Reply With Quote