Thread: Contractors
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2011, 12:02   #14
JayJay
Inactive

Services: TiVo, V+, XXL BB, XL TV, XL Telco 3x Cisco HD
JayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to beholdJayJay is a splendid one to behold
Re: Contractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleguy View Post
does this mean no more Kellys?
Rumour has it, Kellys have packed their bags already. But you know what a rumour mill is like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapRcrap View Post
BREAKING NEWS:

MAP GROUP UK LTD HAVE LOST THE BIRMINGHAM CONTRACT, AVONLINE WILL BE TAKING OVER FEBRUARY 1st 2011. ALL managers in the Birmingham site have been put on 30 day notice
Wow, that is interesting. Alot of Avonline guys thought Avonline was knackered. Getting the Birmingham contract will be interesting since they lost it last time. But then looks like you got your wish MapRcrap ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beller View Post
Hi everyone, well I quit Avonline back about a month ago and yeaterday I had two phone calls from install techs saying that Avonline had lost the contract for Bristol for sure, but were also under the inpression they have lost the entire Virgin contract. One of the calls said that Mark Wyn (Avonline MD) had said himself about the Virgin loss, but I guess from the other posts it is indeed the entire contract has been lost.

The reason I quit if your interested, lo, tbh it's is one crappy industry to be in on the install tech side of things. Sub contract companys think they can almost make their own rules when it comes to hour's and work practice.
Im fairly certain that McNicholas has got Bristol, from what I've been told (Im in Devon...). I understand your reasons for leaving, I think most of us can relate that that beller!
JayJay is offline   Reply With Quote