View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 19:27   #1140
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
What's wrong with the FT's reporting on the issue of the automatic extension of government contracts?

Nothing in many respects... but point me to a number of pro Brexit stories in the FT.

I know you're not naïve enough to miss the point I was making. The FT has an agenda, and focuses on stories that try to push the remain agenda and weaken support for Brexit; The Express does the same from the other side. Balanced media reporting is a thing of the past.

Because of the time and resources needed for Brexit, some other policies my not get the attention they deserve; That should not surprise anyone with any sense.

But Brexit is so important, that for a limited time, that is a very small price, in comparison, to pay.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Now that is fake news for you...

I secretly work for CNN.... keep that quiet though; I don't think my covers been blown yet