View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 09:41   #10
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I have no problem with Blair being up before the beak for war crimes because i feel he has a few questions to answer about his lies
Do we have to go on about if he sohlud face war crimes?, I know that Bush is an idiot and Blair was rather flawed, but the claim that they should face war crimes is rubbish

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Indeed, but there seems to be too few calling for this consumate liar to be bought to book for the deaths of so many of our service man (women) and the deaths of so many Afghanies and Iraqis on the altars of his and Bush's God.

Don't forget Straw and the 45 minute weapons of mass destuction, he's just as guilty, seems his chickens are coming home to roost now. Time for all the hypocrites to get fried.
So you have suggesing that letting Saddam kill Shias and Kurds and Islamists repress women and non extremists is a good idea?

Also it is alright that Islamists can kill people and get away with it?
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote