View Single Post
Old 25-10-2005, 06:36   #811
Anonymouse
RIP Tigger - 12 years?!

Services: EE Superfast Broadband
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Anonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appealAnonymouse has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZrByte
Wallace & grommit and the curse of the Wer-rabbit. Funny from start to finish, lots of hidden jokes if you pay enough attention.
My best friend and I saw it on Saturday; it's definitely the funniest film I've seen since Shrek 2. But with all the other people in the cinema, many of whom were adults, we just can't believe we were the only ones to get the joke when Gromit turned on the radio and it played 'Bright Eyes'!

Nick Park is without doubt a comic genius. Here's hoping he does another W & G. Two more. Several!

Mind you, as much as I respect Helena Bonham-Carter as an actress, I haven't been able to take her seriously since she appeared in Rik Mayall's Dancing Queen as a stripper from Rochdale. Anyone remember that?

One bloke at the stag do notices a tattoo on her upper thigh and asks, "What's that?"
She answers, in a really broad Rochdale accent: "It's a swallow. And don't ask - I dont."