View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 23:08   #14
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Outage TW7 - No TV Etc

What you pay for, is no excuse for bad management. I get increasing fed up witth Companies using oversea's CS offices.

I have spoken to Delhi, Liverpool and l find that CS is that bad. You feel that you want to throw VM out the window.

My mother in law is like any other customer of VM and should be treated with respect and not given the crap that we get from CS.

Then you get told that they have to receive more than FIVE calls concerning the same problem before they take action.

I spoke with a sales rep in Hounslow, and asked him several questions about the service. He told me that he would run a service Health check on our system, and call us later that day. He didn't.

No matter how much we pay for the service, we should still be treated as a customer. And not just an account, and respect

The guy l spoke to in India, was rude and arrogant. And didn't have a clue to what l was asking.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote