View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 22:36   #5450
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Okay so...you can't really forward a single port to multiple devices, it doesn't really work that way - so I am not entirely sure what you've done there. IS there a better way to connect to livedrive than FTP? FTP is....less than ideal.

I thought the problem only affected the SH3 when it was connected to certain UBR's (or whatever they're called these days)?
I've got my SH3 in modem mode, have done for months and it hasn't given me any grief at all.
I forwarded a range which included 21.

I cannot account for the problems I am having, along with a good number of other SH3 users. ( The forums surely aren't lying.) Folk at CS mostly say that my case is their first. I get a feeling that the problem is being brushed under the carpet.

There is a mobile app for Livedrive streaming, which I am trying out. My T95 box for TV, the one I have been using for Kodi, is Android. It works for streaming, direct from the Livedrive web pages, but the quality does not reflect the original. A Blue Ray looks like SD. It is also cumbersome to use, having to switch my remote into mouse mode and back frequently.

Last edited by roughbeast; 08-08-2016 at 23:10.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote