View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 18:18   #423
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Brexit discussion

Which brings me to the point at the minute that I have been saying. Germany mainly has influance over the EU among a few others.

The UK is now leaving the EU and you are telling me that Germany or france for that matter have not had any input on how the other nations deal with the UK. They sit back and wait for the likes of Germany to tell them what to do.

If that isn't influance then what is? Who actually wants the "cake and eat it?" The other countries are scared they want to see how it all plays out with the UK before they attempt anything.

Wasn't the UK exempt from payments to countries like Greece put was told to pay up anyway?