View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 10:56   #145
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2017

yeah I wanted to check on that. I was looking at my list yesterday because I thought I had put The Dark Tower on it and I hadn't so I was looking to see when it was coming out. There are some very good films coming out this month (Wonder Woman, The Mummy, Kingsman, Transformers) and I had Word War Z in the middle of that but haven't heard anything about it so I assumed it had been put back for whatever reason. Shame because it would have added to an excellent month of summer movies with something a bit different.

As an fyi, tickets are available for pre-booking for a midnight premiere of Transformers and I am expecting Spiderman to become available when they update the showing times tomorrow evening.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote