View Single Post
Old 19-02-2017, 16:21   #317
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I know what he means because people have pointed it subsequently but otherwise any reading of that sentence would think he is referring to something in Sweden last night.
He would not be the first politician to say stuff that on the surface, gives several interpretations but I would expect people to work it out instead of opting for the version that fits an agenda and it is not hard, I did not need it pointing out, I knew where he was going with what he was saying, that the refugee/immigration issue in Europe is out of control, no-one can deny this is not the case when it so is. To see stupid headlines by stupid left leaning news media outlets, and it is just another day, with their shambolic Anti-Trump hysteria that they have against him.

Now sure it is fine to question what he said and wonder what he meant, as you said you have had it pointed out to you, the media being in the business of news and information and wanting to stay a balanced news platform, would have had got that too but they decided to play dirty because going for the headline is all that mattered and when ones does it, they all do it like lost sheep.

It's like yesterday, there was a headline about former Manchester United player Dwight Yorke, being banned from entering the US on Friday, headlines on several news outlets said 'Trump's ban stops Dwight Yorke entering US." Doh, did they forget the ban is currently halted by a 9th District Court Judge in Seattle ? The actual problem, was an issue created by the previous Obama Administration, but it was far easier to blame Trump. Pathetic.