View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 13:28   #2104
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I cannot understand what more his opponents want him to do.

He signed a disaster proclamation (possibly quicker than any other President) as soon as the Governor of Texas appraised him of the situation and need.

This released vital funds and support from Federal agencies to both the state and counties within.
I can - they want him to pay for being elected and remove him from office. They don't like his style and they don't like the threat he represents to their interests. I dare say they'd complain if he went to Texas and started wading around in the floodwaters helping the victims...