View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 18:21   #27
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Upgrading from 50mb to 100mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPH View Post
Ok so based on this tread I called VM this morning, I was on 50Mb & due to get speed doubled between April & July. Chap on the phone upgraded me over the phone so all good.
Then checked the speed & I was getting 100 down and 5 up... called virgin back & it was explained I would get the full 10Mb up when the speed upgrades are rolled out.
This makes no sense to me as I have had 100Mb in my area for some time now

Should I have the 10Mb up ?
they did the work to make 100mbit available before xmas for a few users who wanted it but there is nowhere near the capacity atm to bump all the 50mbit users onto 100/10 which is why you arent getting the full upgrade until they have been round again and added more capacity.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote