View Single Post
Old 17-04-2012, 10:55   #18
tanny
cf.addict

Services: Sky Digital Virgin Media 500Mb.
tanny is on a distinguished roadtanny is on a distinguished road
Re: Upgrading from 50mb to 100mb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubmaster View Post
Yep typical Virgin media, just called to see if i can be upgraded over the phone, within 30 seconds i was told, yes we can do it over the phone as i have the super hub, ten seconds later, errrrr, no we cant do it over the phone because you have TiVo? when i ask what that had to do with anything, i was told that i could wait until the free upgrade was rolled out {unknown} OR i could change my package from VIP50 to VIP100 but it would cost me an "EXTRA £50 PER MONTH"

When i asked what EXTRA i would be getting for this £50pm, i was told an increase from 50mb to 100mb lol, so i asked, so going from 50mb to 100mb is a £50 increase? but come FREE upgrade day not only will i get it for FREE but might even have a few quid knocked of my bill? the answer: YES

I dont know why i bother phoning them to be honest, i dont think i have ONCE phoned them in all the years of being with them, where i have got a simple answer. lol
Did you speak to the Retention department? The 1 st time i rang i got fobbed off like you did.
tanny is offline   Reply With Quote