View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 12:13   #55
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Sainsbury's pull out of 'Work for your benefits scheme'

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
Why do they need to have JSA work placements to evaluate candidates? they could take people on at the going rate for say a three months contract if the candidate was any good keep them on after that no problems.

Why they need taxpayer funded applicants is beyond me.

I shop with tesco and have done for years taking part in these schemes damages their reputation no end at least sainsburys and other companies had the sense to see that.

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

IDS comes out fighting i do not agree with the scheme but he does have a point about jobs snobs though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-job-snob.html
I wonder when he stacked shelves in his career?Easy enough to accuse others of snobbery if one hasn't done the job either.It's low paid,low status and pension options are crap.The only people who want to do it are probably working another part time low paid job.