View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 15:35   #5568
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Thanks, Mr K honestly hubby has quite a high pain tolerance so I know it must be bad and just last night he actually got out of bed and laid down on the bedroom floor and he said to me if I fall asleep leave me, he did fall asleep and all I could do was lay a blanket on him.

The physio he saw through his work has given him some gentle exercises to do which do seem to be helping but hubby basically said what you said as the Physio said to hubby the trouble with pain relief is they do not solve the problem just mask it, the works Physio has said that hubby should not return to work for at least 4 weeks due to the work he does, but the trouble with hubby is knowing him I fear he will return to soon, I really hope he doesn't and I will do my best that he takes all the time off that is recommended. We are fortunate enough that hubby still gets his wages while off work sick, as he gets full pay for 6 months then it's half-pay thereafter so really there is no need for him to return beforehand surely I'm not that hard to live with

Last edited by weenie; 02-09-2018 at 15:54.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote