View Single Post
Old 25-11-2017, 10:20   #2556
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No they do not. Stop BS me.

You need to stop going on and on about this. I believe the statement is accurate. You are the one who does not, first calling it controversial then weak. If you have difficulty believing the information, then go look it up, the onus is on YOU!

Now stop going on about it, stop making silly remarks because I refuse to bow to your demands. Enough is enough. What you are doing is bordering on harassment and I will take this further if I have to.
My apologies for any stress I have caused in pursuing my argument about the need for evidence, let's agree to disagree on this point and move on.