View Single Post
Old 16-01-2012, 02:06   #2
bubblegun
cf.addict

Services: Virgin TV 360 Virgin 500Mb FTTP -AX86+AC86U AIMesh - O2 Mobile
bubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nicebubblegun is just really nice
Re: Moving from TalkTalk to Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_swaine View Post
Hey everyone, convinced my step dad to upgrade to VM when I move back in.

Few quick questions, can I get VM installed first then TalkTalk canceled after as I don't really want any downtime.

How do I go about getting my landline number transferred, I know there is an option for this when you sign up online but is it as easy as that?

Also would getting VM installed first then TalkTalk canceled mess up the transfer of numbers, or would that not matter.

Random after question, does anyone know if the current price online is going to change soon, I know they had deals over Christmas, I'm hoping these aren't some kind of January sales!

Thanks
If Virgin have a number porting agreement with talktalk then in theory you shouldn't need to cancel with them at all. Simply porting the number should be enough but remember you would need to check on this procedure with talktalk.

Your talktalk should then run to the date of the Virgin install when that service will start.
bubblegun is offline   Reply With Quote