View Single Post
Old 23-09-2011, 23:27   #5
Welshchris
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Cable, L TV and Phone XL.
Welshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful oneWelshchris is the helpful one
Re: "we wouldn't lift the block paving to service the property"

they proberbly wont run it under the Tarmac as that means they would have to get someone there to repair it.

+ If its a council\housing association\private rented house you would need their concent also to dig up parts.

The Reason i know that is for 2 reasons.

1. My Ex's mum is a landlord and owns a few houses and on two occasions shes had to sign documents giving permission for grass or flowerbeds to be dug up.

2. The Flats i live in they thought they would need a repull and if that was the case my housing officer stated he would have had to have had a signed form from maintenence manager to state permission.

If they dont have the permission from the owner im theory Virgin could be charged with criminal damage of property as permission wasnt given from owner and it states in most contracts now that if work that would require changing the property in anyway is needed you have to notify the Landlords.

My Housing Association is really strict and i had to even contact them for permission to change my light fittings in the livingroom.
Welshchris is offline   Reply With Quote