View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 15:01   #9
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mersey70 View Post
Can Tivo?

And why would it want to anyway if you cannot watch them. Genuine question as I cannot really see the point of that.

Unless I have misunderstood you.
I suspect it's so he or she can set a reminder on a new series and be notified if it is scheduled over here. With hundreds of channels that could show something, it can be difficult to keep track of who has the rights to which programme.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 13:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mersey70 View Post
Green button is a great feature and something I would guess Tivo could easily implement.

I have set several recordings based on the green button promo that I would probably never have noticed in the guide based on the synopsis.
That's just my point. Personally, assuming I see a programme advertised I want to see, I can look it up on the guide. In fact that is how I usually do things. Anything I record regularly enough, I set a season pass on.