View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 14:54   #5
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: General TiVo Discussion Part 2

It's swings and roundabouts. Personally, I don't think the green or red button would be any use to me.

The few times a year I watch Sky Sports, it's generally for a major sporting events and happens in the company of friends at a local pub.

As for the green button, I suppose that might be more useful, but TBH, I have season passes set on most of the series I watch regularly. The odd one off programme, I can either watch it or set it using the guide. OK, so the green button might save a few keypresses, but me finding a program is being shown, not watching and setting it to record is so rare that it really wouldn't save much time at all.