View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 14:56   #433
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Taf I was awarded 8 points in regards to mobility and I applied to my local council for a blue badge when applying I enclosed a copy of my award letter. I got a blue badge for 3 years and I had to pay a fee of pay £20 as my application was successful.

I was told that I may need to have a assessment but I never needed one I assume that is because my local council went by what was written on my award letter. If I were you I would apply for this badge and enclose a copy of your lad's award letter.

You have nothing to lose Taf and everything to gain as my badge helps me a great deal and I assume the same would apply to your lad. My blue badge was a Godsend at my last day surgery I really do not know how I coped without it now.

Good luck Taf but I'm certain that your lad will get this badge without a problem.