View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 05:54   #3145
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbryanw View Post
So, I wonder if anyone can tell me if there's any bugs affecting the V6's wi-fi, or does it need to be setup in a particular way - maybe I had just set it up incorrectly?
There was probably nothing wrong with it. On Demand often doesn't work until a few minutes after the installation looks like it has completed (it's actually still doing stuff in the background). If you switch back to WiFi you may well find it now works.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote