View Single Post
Old 28-11-2008, 23:35   #13
Charlie_Bubble
Inactive

Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Charlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze ageCharlie_Bubble has reached the bronze age
Re: Playstation Home Exclusive Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I've had it since Saturday.

Found it very boring so far, & rather lifeless & pointless.

There simply isn't enough to do. All a bit "meh" at the moment.

While I understand that it's just a Beta, & there is certainly potential for it to be a whole lot more, I really don't get why it has taken them so long to come up with this...

Still...Open Beta by the end of the year, plus allegedly a "big update" within a week or so...

I just think that even when they've put things in the shops and added more arcade games and some movies, it's just going to be something that people skip, unless they want to chat with friends. It's just a huge amount of effort to create this 'thing' that everyone will tire of in a week or two.
Charlie_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote