View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 10:38   #368
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
At least he does not lie to the American People.
In fairness he doesn't. However, it's worth pointing out that until now, he has never been in a position to lie to the American People, unless you count The Apprentice.

Personally, I don't think anyone who openly advocates grabbing women by the pussy whether they want it or not should be anywhere near being the president. In fact I think it shows that something has gone gravely wrong with democracy that he has even got this far.

And yes, I have read articles on both sides of that fence. Clinton is not perfect. Hell, I don't think she is even a good candidate herself, but she is better than Trump.

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
I'll have a lot more time for Assange when he / Wikileaks start producing stuff on Russia or the RNC.
That's why I am wary of Wikileaks. I think that, on the face of it, what they do can be good, but they have a very definite bias in what they release.