View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 21:48   #220
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Re: [Update] Cyclist convicted of "wanton and furious driving"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Well it's not the ones on the roads that frighten me. It's the twonks who ride along the designated pedestrian pavements and beach promenades that I want dealt with. They won't keep to the designated cycling routes and pavements assigned to them by the local council at my expense as a local taxpayer. One of these days they will injure and possibly kill someone because the local council don't apparently have anyone policing these routes.
In my experience, the designated cycling routes are congested with pedestrians (and/or cars). And cyclists pay tax too you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Cyclists are the scourge of the road - if not all then certainly the Lycra brigade. They go fast when you need them to go slow; they go slow when you need them to go fast; they ride two or three abreast (sometimes) just to make a point. Ugh.
You regard cyclists as a scourge for not complying with your rules? Bit selfish of you. Also 2/3 abreast - that'll be about the width of the car you're traveling in, going too fast and polluting as you go. You are a scourge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Cyclists are total idiots.
You had a little spat with a nutter who had a bike 4 years ago.....good grief man, let it go.
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote