View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:45   #219
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: [Update] Cyclist convicted of "wanton and furious driving"

It was 4 years ago today i was crossing at a green man at George Square in glasgow whwn a daftie on a bike went tgrough the red light and nearly ràn me over. I proceeded to advise the twonk on the rules of the road and he just carried on and then got off his bike and ran after me. He swung at me and thankfully missed. I tried to chase him but he luckily got back on his bike and rode off

Cyclists are total idiots. I think the worst offenders now are the Uber eats people. They do not care about anything or anyone, not even their own safety.