View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 19:36   #2104
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The No campaign's six-point lead as measured by Survation, just won't go away:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/in...record-4196976
The Telegraph have picked up on this too.

"A TNS poll conducted earlier this week found the referendum contest was level pegging, but it was conducted between August 27 and Thursday last week. The new poll was conducted between Friday and yesterday after it emerged there had been a surge for Yes. With the race tightening with just seven days to go, observers had widely expected the poll to show a lead for the Yes campaign as Survation has consistently put Yes support higher than other pollsters."

I'm taking nothing for granted. From day one I always new every single person who wanted independence would turn up at the polls to vote next week. It had long troubled me that those who planned to vote No would become complaisant due to polls continually showing a wide lead. The past 7 days has brought into focus that people who plan to vote No must turn up at the polls at all cost.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote